For Ally and Jay, it was a “Say Yes To The Dress.” kind of wedding. You see, Ally works at the world-renowned Kleinfeld Bridal. It doesn’t end there, what’s so Amazing is that Ally works for the globally renowned couture bridal designer Pnina Tornai. They decided to spotlight this gorgeous wedding on TLC’s highly successful show, “Say Yes To The Dress.”
It was a beautiful day of love and laughter for everyone involved and both of Ally’s Pnina Tornai dresses were magical.
1. What were the theme and colors of your wedding? The theme of our wedding is a classic, old-world elegance. The colors we chose are white, gold and black.
2. How did you decide on the theme? We just loved the idea of people getting dressed up in tuxedos and gowns, keeping things very classic and old world. The venue also represents this as well.
3. How did you meet each other? Jay and I met at a Saint Patricks day parade and had mutual friends who connected us.
4. How long have you been dating? Jay and I have been dating for 5 1/2 years
5. How did Jay propose? It was Jays birthday weekend and he took me for a relaxing weekend out on the Eastern part of our hometown of Long Island. He didn’t know exactly where he was going to propose so he had this idea to rent bikes and ride them until we found the perfect spot. We went to this winery where we were overlooking the water on a cliff and Jay decided to propose that night.
The Dream team Players for Ally and Jay:
Wedding Planner: LLG Events
Dresses: Pnina Tornai
Veil: Pnina Tornai
Videographer: Joseph Edwards Films
Photographer: In Focus Photography
Bridesmaids Dresses: Bridal Reflections
Hair: Lauren D’Amelio
Makeup: Lauren D’Amelio
Ally’s Shoes: Sergio Rossi
Florist: Pedestals Florist
Invitations: Unforgettable Events
Ceremony: St. Joseph’s Church
Music: Hank Lane Music/ Marcus Reid Band
Reception: The Carltun
Cake: The Carltun
Linens: The Finishing Touch
Edward Neary is the founder of Joseph Edwards Films. His passion for filming weddings flows through the films he creates. He has 20+ years experience in the wedding industry and loves helping engaged couples with practical advice on planning their wedding.
Subscribe to Edward's blog and follow him on social media for some great tips.
Latest posts by Joseph Edwards (see all)
- Marissa and Ryan’s Mandarin Oriental wedding trailer - December 23, 2017
- Kate and Blake’s NY Palace wedding trailer - December 17, 2017
- Jamie and Jeff’s Pleasantdale Chateau wedding trailer - December 13, 2017