[Read more…] about Frances and Adam’s Mandarin Oriental wedding trailer
Ashley and Steve’s wedding trailer at the University Club
Ashley and Stephen had an Amazing day in NYC during the beautiful holiday season. Manhattan was festive and the excitement was electric as their wonderful wedding unfolded. Ashley and Stephen both dressed at the beautiful University Club in Manhattan. Next stop was the Magnificent St. Ignatius Loyola for a beautiful ceremony. Then we hopped on a party bus and drove to 5th Avenue across from the Plaza and Pierre hotels. Once we completed some photos and video the Amazing Luisa Colon from Everything Fabulous for Your Events directed the bridal party back on the bus and then left for University Club. I stayed with the photographer and we spent some time with Ashley and Stephen near 5th Avenue getting some awesome footage. When we finished, Ashley and Steve got into their Rolls Royce, but there was so much traffic that we all decided to take the walk on 5th Avenue back to University Club We got some Incredible cinematic moments and once we arrived at the University Club we went to the library and….OMG, it was FANTASTIC!!! Once the party started it was a fun night if love and celebration!!
[Read more…] about Ashley and Steve’s wedding trailer at the University Club
Jackie and Derek’s wedding trailer at Seawane Country Club
Recently, I had the pleasure of filming Jackie and Derek’s wedding at Seawane Country Club on Long Island, New York.
[Read more…] about Jackie and Derek’s wedding trailer at Seawane Country Club
Jen and Adam’s wedding trailer at New York Botanical Garden
Macarena and Cosimo’s Manhattan Wedding Trailer
1. What were the theme and colors of your wedding? BLUSH, WHITE AND GOLD
2. How did you decide on this theme? Macarena THOUGHT THEY WERE THE PERFECT COLORS FOR A SUMMER WEDDING.
3. How did you meet each other? Macarena & Cosimo came to New York to follow their dreams. In the pursuit of fulfilling their aspirations, and in the midst of a busy overcrowded New York lunch rush, they found themselves in the same lunch spot. It was Cosimo who saw Macarena first and decided to take a risk by approaching her and asking her out to coffee. Macarena was impressed by Cosimo’s confidence and had no choice but to say yes in a New York minute! This marked the beginning of their love story – a love story that has brought them on many adventures. It is only fitting that Cosimo and Macarena start their greatest adventure yet in the same city that brought them together, New York, New York.
4. How long have you been dating? 4.5 years
5. How did Cosimo propose? Cosimo surprised Macarena with an unforgettable European adventure. The first stop was Venice, Italy, where Cosimo planned a romantic gondola ride down the Grand Canal. As they were navigating through one of Venice’s many picturesque canals, Cosimo got down on one knee and asked Macarena to marry him in the same country where his father asked his mother to be his wife. Macarena said yes as the bells from San Marco Basilica began to ring.
Jessy and Adam’s Guastavino’s Wedding Trailer
What a day and what an incredible wedding I had the pleasure of being a part of Jessy and Adam’s New York City wedding.
[Read more…] about Jessy and Adam’s Guastavino’s Wedding Trailer