1. What were the theme and colors of your wedding? BLUSH, WHITE AND GOLD
2. How did you decide on this theme? Macarena THOUGHT THEY WERE THE PERFECT COLORS FOR A SUMMER WEDDING.
3. How did you meet each other? Macarena & Cosimo came to New York to follow their dreams. In the pursuit of fulfilling their aspirations, and in the midst of a busy overcrowded New York lunch rush, they found themselves in the same lunch spot. It was Cosimo who saw Macarena first and decided to take a risk by approaching her and asking her out to coffee. Macarena was impressed by Cosimo’s confidence and had no choice but to say yes in a New York minute! This marked the beginning of their love story – a love story that has brought them on many adventures. It is only fitting that Cosimo and Macarena start their greatest adventure yet in the same city that brought them together, New York, New York.
4. How long have you been dating? 4.5 years
5. How did Cosimo propose? Cosimo surprised Macarena with an unforgettable European adventure. The first stop was Venice, Italy, where Cosimo planned a romantic gondola ride down the Grand Canal. As they were navigating through one of Venice’s many picturesque canals, Cosimo got down on one knee and asked Macarena to marry him in the same country where his father asked his mother to be his wife. Macarena said yes as the bells from San Marco Basilica began to ring.